(Merging all three updates today into this post to prevent blog clutter!)
Version 0.2.2 April 10 2010
- Fixed an imported microgame having the chance to overwrite saved progress in the Job Center.
Version 0.2.1 April 10 2010
- Fixed a bug where an imported microgame could overwrite your Game MakerMatic data!
- Fixed a bug created in 0.2 that would save a file to a blank name if you canceled the save.
Version 0.2 April 10 2010
- Added very basic support for records/comics (it's sort of hacked in, will improve eventually).
- Locked games will still show a preview.
- REALLY fixed the bug where importing microgames would save over the first slot or copy a game multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where opening a .sav with a .sav already opened broke the microgame list.
- Fixed a bug where the file extension was not saved if you did not type it in the file name.
Please do not reupload, redistribute, or direct link!
Download CrygorTool 0.2.2